Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

lady of the rain



 top; rusty, pants: unbranded, hijab; shabilla

yesterday afternoon, i spent the quality times with my boyfie, the seasons is so weird at that day. you know that from the first, i felt like the global warming phenomenon getting  worse, after we had some activity at campus for copied, bla bla bla for my script second conference, we went to near mosque for prayed ashar ..
and we took some photos :)
are these cool ? :p

and the sprinkle time came into our day. and we decided to go to kfc cofee for continued my forth and fifth chapter of my script. Oh my god, how hard to got a mood for start writting the script, so i choosed just to edited my photos that my boyfie took before, and kamal read his novel. hihii
 we ordered some kind of jappanese touch in the meals but now i forget the named and for the coffee i ordered hot chocolate for both of us, and you kow what, if we have bni card, we got the promo at kfc coffee BUY one GET one, yippppiiiyee, so i got the bonus a cup of hot chocolate fo my lovely kamal :D
so i just paid 20 IDR for 2 cup of hot chocolate, is that cheaper rite?

we spent our activity until the pouring rain has came, we waited until the rain has stopped at 8.30 pm, and went home when the sprinkle coming, what a sharp seasons .. :p

see youuu :*

No comments:

Post a Comment