Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

style spot: i had a Recall










a few days ago, i went to secretariat of aisha the hijabees at Perum Korpri. i accompanied by kamal to go there, when the night started appear, at the almost maghrib time absolutely. I remembered about my childhood life. When my parents was a contractor (re: pengontrak sebuah rumah) in the Korpri ( Korps Pegawai Republik Indonesia) housing area.


So .. along the memory lane in front of the market near old rented house ..


yubb!
i was a boy-ish girl when my age approximately on 5-10 years old. you know that, i used to go to the a lil'market near our home, and have like a chit-chat with kakek-kakek slipper's seller. haha. 
i ever followed the thug kids gank (boys) when they're searching of a former pack of cigarettes on the scrap heap. While adzan magrib was called, my mom will be a hunter of where i am. :p


but, poor me, while i was a children too, me become my sister and our neighborhood friends, his name is AKA, their target of fad. my hair was a bit cutted stealthy of them. omg, they had such a a juvenile delinquents (re: kenakalan anak-anak). LOL


i did'nt even scared to every kind of people. Even the neighbor's uncle named wak bunda (a place where  mom left me and my sister when she's gone to somewhere) i did resistance of him. ahahaa.

my strange habitual is when i awoke up from my bed in the morning, i will shouted out and called my mom to catched me in the bed, if my mom refused, i will start to cried and maybe slept again. hehe
i rather forget about that.


a silly childhood i think. LOL xp

okay .. see u on d'next post btw i should decide  to leave Lampung and i will start a new academic activity and work as a employee or freelance in other city, Wish me luck dear readers :*

No comments:

Post a Comment