Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Clearence of Prol Tape D'pa

Well, the previous post is me and my fams business, the effort is come from 5 years ago when my mother really really want to help dad to made an progressive income. I dont know why my mom is so curious in this effort, and now, time to me to make a further more of this effort.

You know tat the taste is really good. The smell so tangible with our nose. Especially the cherry once, and the raisins .. But don't you forget the original taste and cheese taste of this prol tape. mmh, smell really cooky delicious !

If you want to tasted it further, please come to my 'lil home cookcoorporate at P. antasari st. MAN saint No. 3/38 ..  The concept of franch is ready to move on you soon who wants to develop this business wherever you are and i bet you'll get a bigger profit then the others. Insya Allah SWT

I'll give you the direction after the boothcook is prepare in our house ..
i guess, as soon as possible. For the next we also have a boothy of this business at the place where is still bein' our coorp. secret.

Near days, we'll move onto a new blog or site .. Thankies

No comments:

Post a Comment