Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

style capture: Socialite of buckingham






Outfit :
Bigjill top
Indij by Indira putri pants
scarf: ITC mangdu
necklace: ITC mangdu
bag: Guess
shoes: Reshoppe


yeeee, this is my first time to met my boyf after he decided to move on bangka belitung, i'm so excited to met him since 2 months we did'nt meet each other.

we went to 21 for watch Radio Galau, hhe i choosed this movie because i'm a big fan of dimas anggara, he is so cute, isn't he ? the movie is great and so funny you know. after the movie, we have a dinner in a cafe named Social Place, yesterday is not enough, if we compare to intensity of our daily met before we're graduated,aaa, i won't forget 'em. :(

But, the time has change. we must try to deal with the situation ahead. soo i think i'm agree with a song which the tittle is 'Long distance is killing me' .. hahaha

2 comments:

  1. hi! thank you for visiting my blog ;)
    you can follow me, and I'll follow you asap.


    xoxo,
    witanoviani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm your follower already dear, folback pliss :D

    ReplyDelete