Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

my name is NAZRA

hy the readers ..
i'm so inspired by writting which the tittle is NAME in gitguts blog (http://gitagut.blog.com/2012/08/31/sebuah-nama/) .. so i want to write my name call me maybe that sign of my behaviour and life. amin

my name is Nazra and i think that's nothing special with a name that someones have. and my long name is Nazra Fairusha Arrusyda .. guess the definition of tat, ahahaaa .. i am sure you'll be confusing :(

NAZRA : t my father said that my name is taken from persia language, and the definition of my name is a girl with a bunch of help.

FAIRUSHA : at first, i felt comfort with this name, but on the last i found there's a different girl name Fairus, my brother is muhammad fairus alfakkar. is that a boy named ? lemme forget! and in this previous month, i know that fairus definition is beautiful. In addition, my father said that fairusha is an acronim for they named which is RUSTAM and AIDA, uuugh, but i am rather happy because of my brother said that fairus, an artist which have name Fairus changed her name into Fairusha. :) :)

ARRUSYDA : the definition is brilliant. that is my father said.

well, lets make a discussing ..
but i gotta go my work, bye, and see ya in the next post guys ..





No comments:

Post a Comment