Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Odor shoeszy

 the pictures above i was taking in front of my house with pants from Indij by Indira Putri, shawl : dian pelangi in scraft, top by mr. freddy, and a pair of odor shoes of my brother.. :p and purse is random phone pouch.

on that night, i just accompany my mom to pick up daddy in airport, but i remember to look beauty whatever whenever you are but without a kabuki make up on your face exactly.
yaa thats my thought maybe u've another think which is suitable for you deaar ;)

oh ya, i want to reminds you all that i have a business about hijab and the thingy actually in twitter @Naztspark and the email is nazrafairusha@gmail.com, i don't have facebook into business to be honest so i used to my private facebook named Nazra Fairusha Arrusyda, lets check it out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment