Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Friend-Fellas-Fellow-Mate !

A belated posting from recently weding event of our Aisha The Hijabees Lampung Committe
Happy Wedding Anywayy ;)


 Both of these photo's taken from the reception of Putri and Ferizal. i came there with ka uli and ka nindy. Uli is our new head of ATH replace my sister Nadhine. I wish our community would have successfully development with a new leadership composition. Amin



 After the party, i arrange a meet up with mimi and ghea. I and mimi pick up ghea first bfore we went to Suki Restaurant at Bukit Randu Area. Bukit Randu is one of the place in my city where provide a very beautiful scenery catched from a hill which placed in the center of my city, Bandar Lampung. Someday, This is a Must-Have-Visit plan if u come to my city, Lampung ..

top: unbranded. skirt: the secret FO, scarf: kamiidea 

i don't even removed my make up first to met up with 'em. Even my "bulu mata anti badai" said my friend. haha. i dun care. but i felt my face a lil bit messy with this kind of make up, i dunno my make up at that time could changed me such as a kabuki from japan. ouch *cannot see*
you know that i just tuck up my dress and switch up with this new one. hehe

i'am  not reccomend for the food, but i love the ambience then.
unfortunately, ghea didn't want to take some picture with us. maybe of the condition of her heart ;p
hehe. Peace ghe :*

after met up, we stayed at ghea's room for prayed and just chit-chat.
aa, How i loved my fellas bold !


Quotes:
Friends comes and go but a true friend never letting go 
Not allowed to copy & paste photo without permission
Copyright by Fireflyintothecloud.blogpot
advocation latta

No comments:

Post a Comment