Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

lovely day on the bookfair




shawl: unbranded, top: baloon top by dian pelangi
unfortunately, my battery camera digital left at my home so i can't take my outfit at that day . im sorry :D
 
yay! i came to islamic book fair @ istora senayan special for launching the fashion book Inspiration by Ria Miranda. She's one of my favourite designer, she is so chic like her line name 'Shabby Chic' :D

i'm so glad to came to that launching because i met the hijabers commitee esp. ka ina, she also sang a song when the event held, she is so humble person, very kind and cute also. aaa, cant wait to move on to Jakarta.

i also met the publisher from kriya pustaka co. named Benedicta. i plan to appreciate my script with publish 'em to public. Maybe my script can help the other person who need an information of investment in Indonesia in scheme Public Private Partnership (PPP).
wism me have a bunch of luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment